2014 Resumé (Dropbox)
2009–2013 Savannah College of Art and Design
BFA, Motion Media Design
2013–2014 Back Roads Entertainment
- Designed and animated branding packages for reality show sizzle reels. Branding packages typically included the logo, show opens, lower thirds, and transitions.
- Designed presentation books and slides for upcoming pitches and projects.
- Trained and supervised design interns in the usage of software as well as design techniques.
- Color corrected footage for ﬁnal output to broadcast or web screening.
2011 Southern EnvironCo
- Designed identity for small local company product.
2011 Sonic Amateur Games Expo
- Designed and produced website assets for the event.
- Produced and animated a short trailer detailing certain components of the event.
2008 Townsend Harris High School
- Designed logo and accompanying brochure for school event.
- Adobe After Effects / Photoshop / Illustrator
- Maxon CINEMA 4D
- Final Cut Pro
- Mac OSX
I partake in a myriad of hobbies: ﬁlm, music, television, traveling, skateboarding, running, writing, and video games.
In my spare time I also develop graphics for an indie game.